Next Glass - Appalachian State Summer Brewing Short Course Scholarship
As part of the Next Glass commitment to promote equality, diversity, and inclusion at our company and within the tech and alcohol industries, we are happy to sponsor* one student’s attendance at the Fermentation Short Course Program at Appalachian State. We invite those interested to apply by following the steps outlined below. Please submit your application by June 21, 2021. The winner will be notified by email.
*cost of course, travel, lodging
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- City and State of Residence
- Available to attend Fermentation Short Course Program at App State in Boone, NC between July 25, 2021 and July 30, 2021. Y/N
- Current Employer & Role:
- Please Describe Your Current Level of Brewing Experience:
- Questions - both questions should be answered in short essay format (500 words or less per response):
- How has the beer industry/community impacted your life?
- How will this scholarship help you in furthering your career in the brewing industry?
Who is Next Glass?
Next Glass is the leading global provider of software, content, and experiences in the beverage alcohol industry. Across our brands, we maintain the single largest network of craft beverage consumers and industry employees in the world.